Friday, October 3, 2008

The big girl update


Well, lana is now 19 months old. It is amazing how fast time has flown. It only seems like yesterday that I was holding her in the hospital and dreaming of the future when she could talk and tell me what she was thinkin. Now, she uses sentences and doesnt shut up! :-) Her day care teachers think she is amazing as she narrates for them all throughout the day. She has a BFF named Emma. They do EVERYTHING together in school. At home, everything is Emma, Emma, Emma! She can count to 14 in english and 10 in spanish. Her vocabulary is amaing and I never have to guess what she wants, but I ALWAYS have to watch what I say! She is truly a copycat! Her expressions and attituded makes it so I am arguing with myself all day long :-) But, we love her and wouldnt have it any other way.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Oh so cute! Madalyn has learned "no" so everything is "no! no!" She yells at the dogs, tells us "no" and "down"... it is so funny.

Its so hard to believe how big they are getting. I am so glad that Lana loves her school!