Thursday, March 13, 2008

The First Chapter










As you may not know. my close friend Jaime and her family came to visit this past weekend. They were here for about 5 days. It was so much fun as she has a beautiful 10 month old little girl. Well, her daughter and mine played until there was nothing left in them at the end of the day :-) They had so much fun!




Lana shared Madalyn's first ice cream experience, played with all their toys together and even had very meaningful conversations! During their stay, Jaime's sister came to visit with her two little ones. It was so awesome as Jaime and I grew up together and now our girls can too! (tear!) Here are some pics and I will post some more later.




2 comments:

Jaime said...

WOW~ I love the pictures! The girls had so much fun didnt they? I am so glad that we got to spend some time together, and the kids got to play!

Helene said...

You have no idea how excited I am about last week. I had a blast and I know the girls did too! Lana misses her friend though!!!!!