Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Torture & News





Hello everyone! I know it has been a couple of days since I posted...I am such a slacker! These are some pics of me torturing our pups. Nothing new right?
I figured I would also take this opportunity to give you all an update on our little monster...oops...I mean angel!!!
Latest word count: duck, book, Mama, Dada, Papa, hi, quack, bloo (Balloon), juice, ear, what, bite, brush, Bops (Doodlebops), ball, star, Ba-ba (bottle), horse, boob, wow, psst, up, please, baby, dog, cat, tickle-tickle, belly, eye, light, flower, one, two, puppy, Lola, apple, bath, purple, tree, teeth, noodle, buck-buck(chicken noise), Moo (cow noise), woof-woof, Dora, Elmo, cccchhhh (cookie), SHHH (fish), Ellie, pakoo (sparkle-nieghbor's dog), PAOOOL (paul-neighbor), pooool, pooh (winnie the pooh), birrrrr (bird), Anana (lana), Kaleigh, Ba-birrrrr (big bird), ...i think that is it for right now...will update again as they are learned :-)

She can point to her nose, ear, eye, mouth, tongue, teeth, foot, belly, boob, hair, mama, dada, spanky, lola. Alana has an alphabet cd courtesy of her Aunt Kirsten that she sings too & knows most of! It is crazy that at 14months she can remember the tunes, phrases, exclamations from the cd...you have to experience it to believe it! She has also learned how to click her tongue and looks so funny when she does it. I keep askinig Jim to help me remember what is new but he is having the same trouble I am. There is so much, it is hard to keep track any more.
I LOVE HER!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: