Sunday, May 4, 2008




This is our talented artist! She decided she was old enough to have a temporary tatoo...hencce the ink job on her knee:-)

This is also a great time to share with you all that she has passed 50 words this past week. The newest words to add to her vocabulary are ice, moon, pool, pop, nanny, dude, clock (pronounced without the L :-) ) There are several other words that she learned but I cannot think of them at the moment...what a smarty pants though. She has been such a giggle puss and a comedian lately too. We love it! SHe is also about to start potty training. She likes to sit on the big person potty. Then, climb down, tear off toilet paper and wipe her nunu. Today we taught her to put the used toilet paper in the potty and how to flush. She hasnt actually gone potty yet, but that shouldnt be very long...guess we need to buy her her own potty seat :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jaime said...

She is getting so grown up! I cant believe how much of a little girl she is , while Madalyn still is so much of a baby and they are only 10 weeks apart!

Jenna said...

Do you want to come potty train Savannah for me?? She's not such a fan of the idea... :)

Helene said...

Hah! All I did was let her follow me into the bathroom all the time...she constantly copies everything I do...I swear I havent doen anything special or proboking. :-)